I also love to make an alliance with you but it’s been like 3 weeks since the gamemaker updated his/her page. But ill try to ask him/her ;)
Autumn considers herself to be “normal” for District 7. She’s quiet and reserved, though that is due to the fact that she doesn’t trust anyone. However, once she trusts you, she is easy to get along with. Her never-say-die attitude and slightly masculine moves sometimes have people who don’t know her thinking she’s bisexual. But once you get to know her, her bubbly personality surprises everyone.
- Johanna: What's with the fancy bracelets?
- Peeta: I'm not quite trustworthy yet. I can't even sit here without your permission.
- Peeta: *indicates guards*
- Johanna: Sure he can sit here. We're old friends.
- Peeta: *sits next to Johanna*
- Johanna: Peeta and I had adjoining cells in the Capitol. We're very familiar with each other's screams.
- Annie: *covers ears and exits reality*
- *violinists appear from corners of room*
- *Smooth Criminal starts playing*
- *Finnick puts on Dalton blazer*
- *Johanna puts a top hat on*
- Katniss: Fucking hell, not again...
- Finnick and Johanna: Annie are you ok? So, Annie are you ok? Are you ok Annie? Annie are you ok? So, Annie are you ok? Are you ok Annie?
- Finnick: *jumps on table*
- Johanna: *runs up to Annie*
- Gale: Wait, I don't understand. Is there something wrong with your friends, Catnip?
- Katniss: Just.... Just don't ask.
- Finnick and Johanna: ANNIE ARE YOU OK? WILL YOU TELL US THAT YOU'RE OK?
- Katniss: Will you two just-
- *violin solo*
- Johanna: I DON'T KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW
- Katniss: I'm leaving. LEAVING.